Just set up son’s Easter basket. …while nibbling a chocolate covered matzo. Interfaith skillz, I got ‘em.
- John: good evening, you alright?
- Martin: what the fuck
- Benedict: oh my gosh hi, I am so sorry are you okay? can I get you anything?
- Sherlock: liar
- Derek: stiles is such a dumbass omg
- Tyler: smh shut up u love him
- Stiles: aaayyyyyy
- Dylan: aayyyyy lmao
- Dean: I secretly love castiel
- Jensen: I openly love misha
- Castiel: I am castiel, angel of the lord
- Misha: lmao yeah okay did u see this video of me cooking with my son
- Captain Jack: I like dick
- John: I like dick
- Matt: Its crazy how we finish eachothers-
- Doctor: saNDWICHES
- Matt: THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY
- Tony Stark: I'm Iron Man
- Robert Downey junior: No, I'm Iron Man
There’s been an awful lot of negativity in the Sherlock fandom lately and I want to do my part in helping relieve some of that. So, I’d like to write some url inspired poems.
Simply reblog this post, and I’ll go through and pick out as many urls as I can and write Sherlock poems inspired by them!
We need to talk about the fandom gift economy. We need to talk about what it’s like to have a fic written just for you. To get a birthday present wrapped in an AO3 notice, or a Tumblr header, or an email, a gift that someone thought about, and worked at, and created from one of the happiest parts of themselves, purely from the pleasure they know you both share. From their mind and heart to your mind and heart. A gift you spread around, so that everyone else who reads that gift gets a little hit of the love between you, and makes it just a little bit bigger.
Bloody miraculous, if you ask me.
That is lovely, and one of the best parts of fandom. And this post makes me realize I’ve never given anyone a fandom gift, in that way, and I should. I’m going to think about it and see if I might be able to remedy that.
gift fics are the best.
Sherlock: A Summary by my sixteen year old brother who was asked to summarize the show for class. (via mycroft-silently-judges-you)
About sums it up. No more to be said really. (via welovethebeekeeper)