- A: Your current OTP.
- B: A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind.
- C: A pairing you wish you shipped, but just can't.
- D: What was the first thing you ever contributed to a fandom?
- E: Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what?
- F: What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom? What fandom was it?
- G: What was your first fandom?
- H: Do you prefer real-life TV shows or animated TV shows?
- I: Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why?
- J: Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr.
- K: How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom(s).
- L: Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for?
- M: A person who got you into a fandom and what fandom they pulled you in to.
- N: Your favorite fandom (for the people; not the thing you fangirl over).
- O: Choose a song at random, what ship does it remind you of?
- P: Invent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas).
- Q: A ship you’ve abandoned and why.
- R: A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships.
- S: What's a headcanon you have?
- T: What are your favorite male/male ships or female/female ships?
- U: What are your favorite male/female ships?
- V: Do you have any 3-way ships? If so, what?
- W: 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms.
- X: 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms.
- Y: A fandom you’re in but have no ships from.
- Z: What's a ship that you want to ship publicly, but everyone on tumblr hates it so you keep your mouth shut about it?
— my life motto (via earlgreytea68)
My friend: I want to read a fic that’s a series of really short vignettes told from the POV of all the *really* minor characters, like the lady selling the lucky cats, and this graffiti artist.
Me: The problem is that all of them would be exactly the same: “Oh, look at this lovely couple! Aren’t they just adorable with each other!”
I wrote that once, with Mrs Hudson. And yeah, it was pretty much exactly like that.
Anonymous said: Hello! I was wondering if we could possibly, maybe get a little hint about any of those three WIP's you have going.... :) (I absolutely love your stories, btw. you are an exceptional writer.)
(1) A tea shop AU called “It Just Sort of Happens,” in which John and Sherlock own rival tea shops.
(2) An Oliverfic in which London receives an unusually large snowfall around the time of Oliver’s second birthday, and Oliver must investigate it.
(3) An Inceptionlock fic set during S2 in which Mycroft “persuades” Eames and Arthur to do an extraction on Moriarty. (This has turned out to be Part 1 of an epic two-part series, with the second part set during S3 and dealing with Magnussen.)
You forgot to list the vampire hunter AU!